Monday, February 27, 2012

Young, Wild and Free


Ahh Saturday night! Time to unwind with friends and/or family. As for me, its my Ate's birthday so we all went to Clark for some R&R and of course for some celebration. Kids had fun at the WaTer Park in Fontana, ladies sang their hearts out in the karaoke bar nearby.



Me and my brothers-in-law drank below zero sml's to chill and catch up. Which lead me to missing the good ol days of going out every weekend. Yes, those were the days...young, wild and free! Gone were instant gimik nights with the bakada. Those wild rave parties are now kaput! We used to make it a point to watch all the good movies, but now were lucky to find time to catch a movie once a month.

Getting older made me realize that times change as we age. Our priorities, interests, outlook and beliefs in life change. But no matter what, Ive no regrets(or maybe a little) in whatever Ive experienced during those times. Im blessed to have good company with me. That is why I keep them and hold them dear and close to my heart. Because friends are easy to find, but real ones, the ones that will always be there for you, are difficult to find.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Bautista,Makati City,Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment