Saturday, February 18, 2012

An Ode to Life





Life to me hasn't been too good lately.

You see, life and I has this on-and-off, up-and-down relationship for almost 31 years now...and fortunately, were still at it!

Life's been throwing a lot of stuff at me these past years.
I've been dodging and hiding for a long time now and I feel that its time to tell her to stop.

Stop with all the hate and fear,
stop the uncertainties and insecurities,
stop all your hypocrisy and selfishness,
stop throwing all these s#*t at me.

Stop.
Just stop.

No matter how hard you throw them at me,
no matter where you hit me with that,
no matter when,

I can take it.
I am not afraid.
I have found my strength.

So go ahead Life...give it all you've got.
I love you anyway, I hope that we'll still be together, and still be at it for a long, long time.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Alvir,Manila,Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment