Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Little Things to Thank For

There are a lot of things Im thankful for. But there are also those little things that we always forget to appreciate and thats what I want to blah-g about. I made a list of some of them, feel free to add your thoughts below.



• I am thankful for the coins that I usually take for granted. They actually get me through the day and its such a hassle paying fare without them.
• To the Metro Aides or street sweepers, imagine walking the streets without them doing their work.



• The Water Dispenser in my office. Whether hot or cold, she's game for anything. Without her i'd be shelling out 50 bucks a day just for hydration.



• My hair (up there). Now that they're not growing back too fast, I wish I took care of it more when I was younger.


• My knees, especially when their healthy. Together with the rest of my legs, they take me places by running, walking, climbing, etc.


• My sling bag and its anti-theft feature.
• Ang sabitan sa jeep. I once rode a jeep without em and believe me, its different. Plus having them around makes me feel a wee bit safer.

I know theres more. Writing this blog made me more aware of little things and be more appreciative. Next time, may we all have time to stop, reflect and have time to thank the Lord for everything he has given.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Bautista,Makati City,Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment